Jayne and Kirrily provide P2 Chatsters (those who listen to P2 Chat!) with copies or links to the resources and information they chat about each edition of their P2 Chat podcast. They love making it easy for you to find interesting information that helps you deliver great diabetes care! Scroll down to the podcast edition to find the resources.
Go to the extra stuff!
Self employed CDES … Wooshkaa … and engaging the unengaged
SGLT2 + surgery = Danger … danger … Will Robinson!
Checklists and ups and downs of social media
- Argument for people with type 2 diabetes doing structured blood glucose monitoring in commentaries challenging the Malanda et al. Meta Analysis: Diabetes Care Journal Current Research and Opinion Journal
- Blog: Type 2 Diabetes BGM Strip Restrictions – CDE Survival Guide by Jayne Lehmann
8. Health professional non-compliance … AKA Therapeutic Inertia
- Therapeutic Inertia in Type 2 diabetes
- Therapeutic Inertia and the Legacy of dysglycemia on microvascular and macrovascular complications of diabetes
9. Ode to relationships formed and farewelled
10. I went walking … What did Eliza see?
- Donate to acknowledge Eliza’s JDRF Walk across Europe and support finding a cure for diabetes.
11. Pharmacy the next D frontier
- People with Type 1 Diabetes and Do-it-yourself technology solutions
- Insulin pens – A matter of environmental impact – Blog by Jayne Lehmann
- Willingness to initiate insulin in Australia
12. Technology an insider’s view + Jayne’s favourite pastime …diabetes shopping!
14. And they’re back … chatting about the acute care vs. chronic care diabetes management continuum
15. Covid19 – Diabetes Issues to Contemplate
16. COVID19 – The Rise of the CDE
17. COVID19 – To Infinity and Beyond for Diabetes Care Impacts and Opportunities
18. COVID19 – Think you KNOW diabetes? Not this one!
Click here to go to Know Diabetes website
19. Insulin replicators and price impact (AKA biosimilars)
- Article on the production of insulin Making Insulin_ Forecast Diabetes Magazine
- The term Replicator comes from a show called Stargate. They were a bug that replicated themselves and
this is what they looked like!