EdHealth Australia works to provide high quality services to NDIS participants and their circle of support. If you have any concerns or complaints about the service you receive from us it is important that you tell us.  We are ready to hear your concerns and work with you to resolve the issue.

We will hear your concerns and suggestions, treat them seriously and respond in a prompt and fair manner. Feedback is always welcome, whether positive or negative, as it helps us to improve our service. Please be reassured the service you receive from EdHealth Australia will not be affected by you making a complaint.

EdHealth actively encourages feedback at a number of key points in the delivery of our services:

  • After completing each of the Diabetes 4 Disability Modules
  • After participating in an Online Skills Check session
  • Via emails from EdHealth employees, where we offer a link for customers to provide feedback on their experience communicating with us via phone or email.

Contact us

To make a complaint to EdHealth, please get in contact with us on any of our contact details below. You can also ask someone in your circle of support to help you to make your complaint to us. Get in contact with Jayne Lehmann, Director of EdHealth Australia and give her a summary of your concerns.

Phone: 0412 102 048                                         Email:   office@edhealth.com.au

Post: 41 Winchester St., Malvern SA 5061.

Other options

If you would like to discuss your concern with a person not associated with EdHealth Australia please contact any, or all, of the following agencies.

  1. You may seek support from family, a friend or independent advocate to support you in making a complaint. For further information see: Disability Advocacy.
  2. A complaint can be made to the NDIS Commission: Call: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged. National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544. Complete a complaint contact form.

The NDIS Commission can take complaints about:

  • services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
  • services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard

If in another state or territory, use the existing arrangements in place, until:

  • Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA)

As a Registered Nurse, Jayne Lehmann is registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency. Consumers can contact AHPRA with a complaint or concern about the capacity of registered health practitioners to practice.

To find out more click here: https://www.ahpra.gov.au/

To make a complaint click here: https://www.ahpra.gov.au/Notifications/Make-a-complaint.aspx

  • The Office of the South Australian Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner (HCSCC)

HCSCC is a free, independent, impartial and confidential service for consumers, carers and service providers to help deal with complaints about health and community services. You can also discuss any complaints with this service.

To find out more, click here: http://www.hcscc.sa.gov.au/making-a-complaint/

To make a complaint, click here: http://www.hcscc.sa.gov.au/online-complaint-form/