Diabetes consulting dynamos, Jayne Lehmann and Kirrily Chambers, are magnifying their impact to the Power of 2, since joining forces to offer their consulting services. Their combined knowledge and insights bring deeper insight into all aspects of business planning for diabetes-linked strategies. When you have been connected to the diabetes world for as long as Jayne and Kirrily, and you add in their lived experience of type 1 diabetes, chronic disease management and disability care and support their insights will give your project an ingredient that sets it up for success! Click here to find out more!
Jayne Lehmann provides diabetes focused consultancy services across Australia. Access Jayne’s leading insights and innovative thinking to positively influence the outcomes of your diabetes-focused business or project. Here’s some of the organisations Jayne has worked with in the past. You can read a profile on Jayne’s work the Flinders University of South Australia published in November 2017!
How can Jayne help your business?
Jayne Lehmann has a broad base of skills that leaves people asking … “What doesn’t Jayne do?!”
- Chair/MC/presenter/facilitator at conferences, professional development sessions, webinars, forums
- Facilitation of panel hypotheticals in education sessions/programs
- Advisory board and committee membership
- Social media content, website content, advertorials, articles, blogs, medical content and sponsored articles, TwitterChats
- Business planning support
- Mentoring for Registered Nurses, Credentialled Diabetes Educators and CDE small business owners
- Clinical observation sessions for health professionals and students enrolled in health related courses to gain clinical experience
- Design and implementation of diabetes care strategies for aged care, disability support organisations and health services
- Design and evaluation of diabetes care programs and resources for pharmaceutical and technology companies.
- Creation of low and very low education resources for people with low literacy and low health literacy
- Market insights and promotion advice
- Strategy/resource review in relation to diabetes care products
- Organisational policy and procedure development on diabetes care
Diabetes Coalface is a bi-monthly newsletter that informs and inspires grassroots health professionals to deliver quality diabetes care. Advertising, product review and advertorial opportunities available. Click here to see past issues.
Diabetes Coalface is a bi-monthly newsletter that informs and inspires grassroots health professionals to deliver quality diabetes care. Advertising, product review and advertorial opportunities available. Click here to see past issues
Jayne is a NDIS Provider in all states and territories except for (WA and NT) as a Community Nurse.
NDIS eligible services include:
Preparation of a Diabetes Management Plan
Education of support workers via the online Diabetes Care in the Community course for disability support workers, including the support and administration of insulin injections. Click here to find out more.
Who should use these services?
- Aged care and residential care organisations
- Community pharmacy and retail pharmacy groups
- Credentialled Diabetes Educators in private practice
- Diabetes care and support organisations
- Disability care and support organisations
- Diabetes Technology companies
- Exercise industry
- Government and non government instrumentalities and organisations
- Health care professional staff education businesses
- Print and social media publications
- Pharmaceutical organisations
- Universities and higher education organisations.
Email Jayne to find out more.