Saturday 6th April Australian Primary Nurses Australia Conference, Adelaide
- Presenting with Kirrily Chambers – Blood Glucose Monitoring Accuracy – Workshop
Friday April 26th 9am – 1pm
Intellectual Disability and Health – Practical insights and strategies for nurses – Australian College of Nursing. Venue to be announced.
Tuesday 30th April Ausmed Conference
- Test your knowledge of diabetes 11am – 12 midday
- Opening the ‘Lid’ on other diabetes complications 12 – 12.45pm
Tuesday 14th May Diabetes SA
- Hypoglycaemia Unawareness – co-presenting with Kirrily Chambers
Friday 24th May
- Diabetes Update Day for Australian College of Nursing
Friday 31st May 2pm – 2.45pm Ausmed
- The psychosocial impact of diabetes in the 2 day Adelaide Nurses Conference.
- Ausmed 2 day Diabetes Update Conference in Adelaide – 2019 – www.ausmed.com.au
Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th July 2019 – 2 day Diabetes Management
Come and spend 2 days with Jayne Lehmann as she takes you through the information and skills you need when caring for people with diabetes.