Jayne Lehmann understands it can be tough living with diabetes. Finding someone to turn to when you need some help to keep things in perspective makes sense. Jayne can support you to live a healthy life by helping you gain a better understanding of your version of diabetes. Jayne talks to, and more importantly, listens to people with diabetes all the time as a Credentialled Diabetes Educator. She stays up-to-date with the latest news, views and research and technology to help you come up with practical ways to manage your diabetes care. This includes turning the clock back on diabetes.
As a Credentialled Diabetes Educator, Jayne provides people with diabetes with the education, support and inspiration they need to live a healthy life with diabetes. The treatment and lifestyle suggestions to treat your diabetes starts to make a lot more sense if you get a better understanding of what is happening inside of your body to cause diabetes. Before you know it you will be back on track to good health.
How can Jayne help me manage my diabetes?
- Support coming to come to terms with diabetes
- Education about diabetes to turn the clock back on how it affects your body
- Exploring how food, exercise and stress send blood glucose levels up and down
- Eating healthily and staying active for good health
- Counselling support when diabetes gets you down
- Working out ways to manage life’s stress and everyday irritations
- What to do when sick
- Structured blood glucose monitoring lets you reduce the quantity of checks for quality outcomes
- How to check, think and act on blood glucose readings to get on top of the highs and lows
- Understanding how diabetes medications work and their potential side effects
- Starting insulin with confidence
- How to prevent and treat other health problems associated with diabetes
- Foot and skin care in diabetes management.
Take the Quiz! Can Jayne help me with my diabetes?
Jayne also has the newest blood glucose meter technology in her clinics. Clients receive the most up-to-date technology for free when seeing Jayne in one of her clinics.
Make an appointment to see Jayne at one of the locations she visits to understand your unique version of diabetes and stay on track to good diabetes health.